The RHIT online practice exam is an opportunity to test knowledge and skills prior to taking the exam. The computer-based practice exam is a critical tool to assess a candidate’s readiness to sit for the exam. The 100 questions, covering all seven domains of the RHIT exam, are written by AHIMA item writers who develop questions for the RHIT exam. The score report provided at the end of the exam shows areas of strength and areas where more studying is needed. Candidates can use that information to guide the next steps of their exam preparation process.
- Computer-based testing experience
- 100 questions written by AHIMA Certification item writers
- Exam format maps to the seven domains of the exam blueprint
- Score report broken down by each domain (full exam is not available)
- No time limit (however must be completed in one sitting)
The practice exam is one-time use only.The RHIT practice exam is non-refundable. Purchases cannot be cancelled.