The CCA practice exam is an opportunity to test knowledge and skills prior to taking the exam. The practice exam is a critical tool to assess a candidate’s readiness to sit for the exam. The 64 questions, covering all six domains of the CCA exam, are written by AHIMA item writers who develop questions for the CCA exam. The score report provided at the end of the exam shows areas of strength and areas where more studying is needed. Candidates can use that information to guide the next steps of their exam preparation process.
- Computer-based testing experience
- 66 questions written by AHIMA certification item writers
- Exam format maps to the six domains of the exam blueprint
- Score report broken down by each domain (full exam is not available)
- No time limit, however needs to be completed once the exam begins
The practice exam is one time use only. The CCA practice exam is non-refundable. Purchases cannot be cancelled.