Need to improve your coding knowledge for circulatory system diseases and conditions in ICD-10-CM? Avoid inaccurate coding by getting up to speed on the numerous terminology and definition changes contained in the circulatory system chapter of ICD-10-CM.
- Identify the various circulatory diseases and conditions with major changes in ICD-10-CM as compared to ICD-9-CM (for example, AMI, hypertension, CAD with angina, and cerebral infarctions)
- Discuss the terminology changes for acute myocardial infarctions in ICD-10-CM
- Identify the changes to coding guidelines as they relate to the circulatory system
- Identify the increased specificity of acute cerebral infarction codes and sequelae of cerebrovascular disease codes
- Review case scenarios, contrasting coding circulatory cases in ICD-9-CM versus ICD-10-CM
Who Should Attend
Coding Managers, Coding Professionals, CDI Professionals
Presented with the support of and in cooperation with
Attending a live seminar: Audio seminars last 90 minutes, beginning at 12:00 noon Central Time. Registrants receive instructions for login at least 24 hours before the live event, along with a link to access the seminar resource book.
Recorded formats: In addition to live presentations, AHIMA offers Web replay, audio CD, and MP3 (select audio seminars only) versions, which are available after the live audio seminar has been presented. > Click here for details about these formats (will open in new window or tab).
Web replay access period: The Web replay of this audio seminar will be accessible until ONE YEAR after its recording date. If you want to access it after that time, you will need to purchase the audio CD rather than the Web replay.
Registration fee: Audio Seminars start at $179 for members and $229 for nonmembers. > Volume discounts are available (will open in new window or tab).
To fax or mail your order instead of using this online store, > Click here to download a printable order form (PDF) (will open in new window or tab).